Hi everyone, my name is Abby Snider and I am the vice president of HEAL this year! I am a track 2 nursing major and I’m going into my third year at SDSU. I’m from Orange County, California and in my free time I love to do pretty much anything as long as I’m with friends and family! I am so excited to be taking on this position and can’t wait to grow in my leadership abilities!! I am also really looking forward to learning about and immersing myself in a different culture while providing healthcare and education to those in need!
Vice President's Duties
- Advise and support the Leadership team in decisions, planning, and projects
- Serves as a liaison between the President and members
- Involved in member recruitment
- Addresses disciplinary issues
- Manages bylaws with the President
- Awards "Members of the Month"