My name is Naomi Wallin and I am the president of the HEAL leadership board for 2023-2024! I will be entering my junior year at SDSU as a track 1 nursing student. I’m super passionate about this organization and the impact it has on communities in Thailand. I’m so excited to get started with this team and create the most amazing memories this year! In my free time, I love to hike, spend time at the beach with my friends, and ski when I’m at home in Washington!
- Communicates with advisors, providers, and non-profit coordinators
- Oversee all leadership board duties
- Organize meeting dates, times, and topics
- Access/maintain financial accounts
- Manage the HEAL email accounts
- Collaborate with physicians and advisors to create a clinical itinerary