Natalie is majoring in DPT, in cohort 10!
"I hope to grow in my leadership skills as we inspire and fundraise in order to prepare for our mission of providing healthcare to those in need. I hope to grow close to those with the same passion as we prepare for our new journey. In my free time, I love spending time outside especially at the lake or in the ocean and I’m excited to spread that love."
Vice President's Duties
- Advise and support the Leadership team in decisions, planning, and projects
- Serves as a liaison between the President and members
- Involved in member recruitment
- Addresses disciplinary issues
- Manages bylaws with the President
- Awards "Members of the Month"