Hi everyone! My name is Danicca Kettle and I am so excited and honored to be serving as the Vice President of Students HEAL 2019-2020. I am a track 1 sophomore and I transferred to San Diego from the Bay Area. When I am not busy doing school work, I love to do crafts, color, cook, and catch up on all my favorite shows. I am so grateful to have this opportunity to travel to Thailand and offer my helping hand to those who need it. This is going to be such an incredible and life changing experience. I am looking forward to learning about the different cultures, traveling and exploring in a new country, and creating amazing memories that will stick with me for a life time all while getting to provide hands on care to those who otherwise might not have access to it. I am so thrilled to begin this journey with HEAL and I want to thank everyone who is helping us in making this opportunity possible!
Vice President's Duties
- Advise and support the Leadership team in decisions, planning, and projects
- Serves as a liaison between the President and members
- Involved in member recruitment
- Addresses disciplinary issues
- Manages bylaws with the President
- Awards "Members of the Month"