Hello! My name is Hannah Roach and I am the President of Students HEAL for 2020-2021. I am so excited to work with our awesome team and to be a part of such a great organization. I’m a transfer student and Track 1 Junior in the nursing program. In my spare time, I love roller-skating on the boardwalk, walking my dog, and doing yoga. Thailand has been at the top of my list of travel locations for years, and I am so excited to finally get to go! I can’t wait to meet the people in Sangkhlaburi and explore all around Thailand. I am honored to be able to serve the people of Thailand by providing them with free healthcare, medical supplies, and health education. I know it’s going to be an unforgettable experience, and I am glad I get to share it with so many amazing people. Thank you to everyone who is helping me along the way, and thank you for allowing me to lead you on this unforgettable journey!
- Communicates with advisors, providers, and non-profit coordinators
- Oversee all leadership board duties
- Organize meeting dates, times, and topics
- Access/maintain financial accounts
- Manage the HEAL email accounts
- Collaborate with physicians and advisors to create a clinical itinerary