Hello! My name is Christina O’Toole and I am thrilled to be a part of this team as the Marketing Lead! As soon as I heard about Students HEAL, I knew I wanted to be a part of it and contribute to all the amazing work this organization is set out to do. I am very passionate about people and helping those around me, as well as my education. The medical brigade we are planning will allow me to explore these passions. I feel so fortunate to have the opportunity to serve the people of Sangkhlaburi and to make memories that will last me a lifetime!
A little more about me...
I found my interest in nursing when I visited a Cardiac Intensive Care Unit my junior year of high school. It struck me that the profession of nursing would allow me to change lives for the better on a weekly basis, and to give back to the world I love so much.
- Facilitate the promotion of Students HEAL
- Acts as a liaison between the organization and its supporters
- Maintains all social media pages: Instagram and our website
- Facilitates the design and promotion of the organization through t-shirts, business cards, posters and banners.
- Acts as a Historian for Students HEAL by documenting all events